Try your NFT experiment
Dear Bankless Nation,
When I was researching and writing on the NFT site builder Artiva this week, I was reminded once again how the project and other awesome resources like Zora, Manifold, and Mirror are game changers for independent creators and collectives.
Of course, the NFT ecosystem is still young and there are many more innovations, improvements, and tools to come. Yet if we look around at what’s already here, it’s very empowering and impressive.
With all that in mind, consider trying that NFT idea you’ve been sitting on. Lean toward experimenting and testing and learning. “Do it yourself” NFT infra has never been easier to navigate, so make the most of this moment!
As always thanks for reading everyone, be well and stay creative ✌️
🛒 NFT News & Platforms
- Foundation rolled out a big upgrade with new features.
- Gem is now integrated with LooksRare and also now supports searching for any ArtBlocks or OpenSea Storefront collections.
- Limewire, the former file-sharing website, is relaunching as an NFT marketplace.
- Manifold unveiled HODLer Snapshots, an airdrop system for snapshotting and airdropping tokens to collectors.
- Stripe launched support for NFT sales and released an open-edition commemorative NFT collection on Nifty Gateway:
🏆 Digital Collectibles
- Bored Ape Yacht Club matches its community members by donating $1M worth of ETH to the Ukraine Crypto Donation address.
- Argent is gifting out a Tubby Cat to raise awareness about its new Layer 2 accounts rollout.
- Finiliar: check out my new write-up on the up-and-coming NFT collection that’s going to pet-ify crypto price action:
- SHL0MS opened $CAR claims and sent ETH to all $CAR winners to cover the claiming costs:
- Coldie was this week’s guest curator for SuperRare:
🎮 NFT Games
- Axie Infinity published a sneak peek of Origin mouth cards:
- The Crypt Game just launched a dungeon raid event for mLoot holders.
- Corruption(s*) and Blitmap community members have entered into a Discord crossover experiment that is “laying the foundation for a multiplayer game.”
- Coin Artist: this week David Hoffman interviewed Marguerite deCourcelle, a.k.a. Coin Artist, about her work at Blockade Games for the Layer Zero podcast.
- CyberKongz integrated Chainlink’s Verifiable Random Function (VRF) on Polygon to randomize in-game features in the project’s upcoming Play & Kollect game.
- Sound is hosting a Sound Series event at SXSW.
🌐 Virtual Worlds
- Cryptovoxels listed parcels in the Milky Way neighborhood.
- The Vogu Collective has arrived in Decentraland:
💎 DeFi x NFTs
NFTX highlighted how its vault tokens are used in the new Scalara NFT Index:
- 📺 Watch Carly Reilly interview former presidential candidate Andrew Yang plus Rug Radio with Farokh and Mel on Overpriced JPEGs
- 🔍 Read 5 analytics tools to make you a better investor by Bankless