Last Revised: February 23, 2023
Bankless, LLC (“Bankless”) is committed to providing its Users optionality when it comes to payments. Users can either tender Fiat Payments through Stripe, a trusted third-party payment processor, or they can choose to adopt the Bankless Web3 ethos and tender their payment directly and trustlessly in cryptocurrency with their supported ETH or Polygon Wallet of choice. Each Fiat Payment from a User to Bankless will be made through Stripe, and is subject to Stripe’s own terms and conditions, which can be found here.
- STANDARD USERS
Bankless currently provides standard free access to all Users. Users who do not pay the Premium Fee, as described below, are “Standard Users.” Standard Users will have limited access to content and will not have the same features as Citizens, as discussed further in Section 2.4.
- BANKLESS CITIZENSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION
Users may access premium content by paying a fee for such content (the “Premium Fee”) on a monthly or annual basis (the “Subscription Period”). Users who pay the Premium Fee are “Citizens” of Bankless, and will have access to more content and features than Standard Users. Users may pay the Premium Fee via monthly payments or an annual payment. Citizens are under no obligation to renew the Subscription Period. Bankless reserves the right to change the cost of the Premium Fee at any time, without notification to User; provided, however, such changes will not be implemented until the following Subscription Period.
- Accepted Payments
- Fiat Payments. Citizens who wish to pay the Premium Fee in USD (“Fiat Payments”) may make such payment via debit or credit card utilizing Stripe’s website or associated applications. Fiat Payments will be charged automatically upon monthly or annual renewal, as applicable, unless User terminates its Citizenship subscription prior to the end of the then-current Subscription Period. Fiat Payment refund requests may be made in accordance with Section 2.3.
- Cryptocurrency Payments. Citizens who wish to pay the Premium Fee in an accepted cryptocurrency (“Cryptocurrency Payments”) may make such payment by utilizing their supported cryptocurrency Wallet of choice. CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Payment Frequency
- Monthly Payments. Citizens who wish to pay the Premium Fee monthly shall pay $22.00 USD via Stripe. Premium monthly access will be available to the Citizen for 30 days, commencing on the date of payment.
- Annual Payments. Citizens who wish to pay the Premium Fee annually shall pay $210.00 USD via Stripe, or its equivalent in an accepted cryptocurrency via Citizen’s Wallet, per 365 days of access. Premium annual access will be available to the Citizen for 365 days, commencing on the date of payment.
- Fiat Refunds
- Bankless Refund Requests. User refund requests should be made directly to Bankless, who may issue refunds at its sole discretion. Users may contact Bankless’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a refund request, which Bankless will consider if there has been a service issue occurring at a technical or server level (i.e., a software bug in which a Citizen’s access is limited to that of a Standard User), and for other discretionary reasons.
- Stripe Refund Requests. If refund requests are not resolved directly through Bankless, User may request a refund through Stripe’s website or associated applications in accordance with Stripe’s Terms of Service; provided, however, such a refund request must made within seven (7) days of a Fiat Payment or User will not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
- Refund Delays. Please note that refunds are processed by a third-party outside of Bankless’s control, and may take up to 5-10 business days to process. Refunds will be processed to the credit card or debit card used initially used to make the payment.