Pull together for PoolTogether 🌊
Dear Bankless Nation,
Leighton Cusack is a co-founder of PoolTogether, the first of its kind no-loss savings dapp on Ethereum.
PoolTogether’s a great project, and Cusack’s a great guy. But what’s not great is how the PoolTogether team (and beyond) have become embroiled in what I and more than a few others estimate to be a totally frivolous lawsuit.
Unfortunately, frivolity doesn’t mitigate the demands of paying for ongoing legal bills. So this week Cusack announced Pooly NFTs, an NFT collection designed to help PoolTogether crowdfund its legal defense.
If you’re interested in helping out, consider checking out the link in the tweet above (there are different support tiers price-wise) or spreading the word to others who may want to chip in.
All that said, thanks for reading. I hope you have a great weekend, but in the meantime let’s get you caught up on the rest of this past week’s NFT news below. Cheers ✌️
🛒 NFT News & Platforms
- ENS DAO is looking to hire an NFT artist for a PFP project.
- LooksRare updated its NFT search functionalities.
- Rarible is deploying on the Immutable L2.
- Zora released a series of updates to its Editions tool.
🏆 Digital Collectibles
- Cool Pets have now seen +5k hatchings.
- Degenz has made quite the comeback.
- Lil Nouns DAO was temporarily outpacing Nouns DAO in daily ETH raised.
- Prop House, Nouns DAO’s novel funding auction system, invited Zora ZORB holders as voters.
🎨 NFT art
- KnownOrigin is reopening its artist application window on June 9th.
- Bryan Brinkman signed with the renowned CAA talent agency.
- Godmin released God Observer.
🎮 NFT Gaming
- Parallel’s Pack Drop IV is coming on June 11th:
- Axie Infinity has a new Origin patch deploying today.
- Yield Guild Games published an official statement on a recent Merit Circle community proposal aimed at refunding YGG’s investment.
- Atari announced a web3 initiative dubbed Atari X.
- Coopahtroopa.eth published This Week in Music NFTs - May 23rd.
🌐 Virtual Worlds
- Decentraland has paused its planned wearable submission fee adjustment to make time for further community proposals.
- Tim Sweeney of Epic Games calls for a metaverse browser.
💎 DeFi x NFTs
- Uniswap (whose V3 LP positions are represented as NFTs) has officially facilitated +$1 trillion USD worth of volume:
- sudoAMM, a decentralized NFT trading system, is nearing its public release.