Crypto's Misinformation War
View in Browser
Sponsor: Kraken — Sign up for an account and see what crypto can be.
- 🗞️ WSJ under fire: Elliptic, the analytics firm that the WSJ cited in their much-criticized report on crypto terror financing, says that its data was misinterpreted.
- 🚔 Binance gets heat. A crypto-friendly Senator wants the DoJ to prosecute Binance over terror financing. The referenced WSJ report is wrong, but Binance has a complicated history.
- 👨⚖️ SBF takes to the stand. SBF kicked off testimony to a jury-less court Thursday as the judge determines what will be off-limits.
|Prices updated at 4:00 pm ET
|Crypto Market Cap $1.26T
📈 Decoupling from TradFi Crypto is up 24% from September lows while the S&P 500 is down 8% in a clear decoupling. BlackRock CEO Larry Fink might call it a Flight to Quality.
There's been plenty of grumbling from $UNI holders over the past couple weeks after Uniswap Labs launched a small swapping fee on their frontend.
The $UNI fee switch has always been a spicy topic of governance debate. In today's Bankless article, two analysts on our research team take opposite sides on whether or not $UNI has a bright future ahead of it.
Click through below for the full analysis (Citizen's Only!)
Kraken is one of the largest and most secure crypto platforms in the world. They've been in the crypto game for over a decade, and now they're inviting us all on a journey to see what crypto can be.
Each week, Citizens get a curated list of yield opportunities that the Bankless team is watching. As a free subscriber you're missing out!
- 🔽 Wedge is the Founder's Edge - Zee Prime Capital
- 🔴 Optimism: A Holistic Research Report - Redacted Research
- 🌎 North America Leads World in Crypto Usage - Chainalysis
- 🔪 Frax: DeFi's Swiss Army Knife - Jake Pahor
- 🦧 The Evolution of Token Design - Consensys
- 🌝 Nocturne and Private Account Abstraction - Kimberly Adams
You're on the free version. Unlock the benefits of Bankless Citizenship.